Organization: Music Hall Center for the Performing Arts
City Position is located: Detroit
Position Description (include how to apply):
- Ensure timely processing of Accounts Payable.
- Prepare/reconcile credit card statements & receipts for payment.
- Process monthly bank reconciliations.
- Monthly closing of general ledger including reconciling AP, AR & Prepaid accounts, processing journal entries as needed
- Prepare monthly financial statements and present to the Board of Directors on a monthly basis
- Work with outside CPA firm to complete financial audits and annual form 990 income tax returns.
- Process annual 1099s for contract staff.
- Assist with payroll as needed using outside provider as well as assist with other human resource responsibilities as needed.
- Ideal candidates must have a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Must be computer proficient, have excellent problem solving and sound judgement, demonstrate excellent communication skills, ability to maintain high level of confidentiality and be able to multi-task.
- Must have knowledge of accounting software; and be proficient in Microsoft Office software.
Please submit resumes to: email@example.com.