We invite you to join the virtual session on *World Economy and Saudi Budget 2021-Business perspective.*
On *Dec 28, 2020 12:30PM*
The speakers and panel for discussion are:
1. Mazen Batterjee, President-SIBN, Jeddah, Chairman- Batterjee Holding Co; former Vice-Chairman Jeddah Chamber of Commerce and Industries.
2. Mohandas Pai: Padma Shri Awardee from Govt. of India, former CFO and Board Member at Infosys and philanthropist famous for his contribution to multiple business domains particularly famous start-ups.
3. Maarten Schreuder- Sr. Director- Deloitte, Saudi Arabia
4. Raghav Khullar: Director- KPMG, Saudi Arabia
5. Rajiv Shukla- CEO, HSBC Saudi Arabia
6. Mr.Rahul Goswami- Partner, Keystone Law, UAE.
7. Anindya- Director- PWC India
8. Vijay Soni- GS- SIBN Jeddah and President, IMA WP Chapter, Saudi Arabia.
The discussion would mainly throw light on current world economy, its outlook and business perspective covering Saudi Budget 2021 announcements.
*Register in advance for this meeting:*
After registration, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
Hoping to see you all and please circulate it among your friends and associates.