Join the IMA Michigan Council for a CPE event [8 CPEs including 2 of Ethics CPEs], on Monday, October 28 2019 from 8:00 to 4:45 EDT
The 18th Annual IMA Michigan Fall Conference, sponsored by the IMA Michigan Council will be held on Monday, October 28, 2019 from 8:00 AM to 4:45 PM at the Kellogg Center at Michigan State University in East Lansing, Michigan. This one-day conference for accountants, financial managers and staff, CMAs and CPAs, CFOs, controllers, and accounting educators and students includes 8 hours of CPE with two hours of Ethics Training. Price includes lunch, breaks, participant materials, and parking.
Networking and Registration starts at 8am.
- Paul Juras, IMA Global Chair-Industry 4.0
- Matt Latham, Senior Manager, Tax, Maner Costerisan-Tax/Accounting updates
- Susan Stults and Scott Hicks, IT Consultants, The Phoenix Group-“How to Select an ERP System".
- Brad Monterio, Managing Director, Colcomgroup & Derek Fuzzell, CMA, CSCA, CPA is the Vice President of Finance & Corporate Treasurer for Northwest Federal Credit Union –“Cultivating a Bias Free Workplace “
- Penny Weller, Senior Director -- Global Business Services and Angie Caswell-LaPierre, Principal and Central Region Practice Leader, The Hackett Group “Building Finance Capabilities for the Future
- Dr. Bob Okopny (CMA, CIA, and CFE) is Professor of Accounting and Director of the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) Internal Audit Educational Partnership (IAEP) Comprehensive Program at Eastern Michigan University (EMU) and IIA/ISACA/ACFE Student Chapter. - two hours ethics
- Scott Darragh, an economist with the Office of Revenue and Tax Analysis (ORTA) in the Michigan Department of Treasury - Economic Outlook
Douglas Hicks of D T Hicks and Company will be our Master of Ceremonies
Don't miss out
This will be our 18th Annual Conference. Great Networking and education